On Friday, July 21st, we have organized 5 excursions, each featuring a different scientific objective at a different location in Switzerland. Each trip will begin and end at the conference venue (ETH Zurich) and will last the whole day (from 8.30 to approximately 18.30 or 20.00, depending on the trip)
Each excursion must be booked in advance upon registration and its costs are not included in the registration fee. For each trip, a lunch and a snack bag is included in the costs, together with transport, visits and guides.
Click on each excursion title here below to access its description. We recommend to read carefully the descriptions before choosing one.
- Excursion 1 - Heavy metals in mountain soils in Davos
- Excursion 2 - Heavy metals in vineyard and drained organic soils in the Seeland region
- Excursion 3 - Underground Research and Energy in the Swiss Alps in the Grimselpass region This excursion is currently sold out
- Excursion 4 - Shooting ranges in the Luzern and Zurich region
- Excursion 5 - Landfill remediation and agricultural system trials in the Basel region (and across the Switzerland-Germany border) This excursion is currently sold out.
Each excursion has a limited number of places, which will be assigned on a first comes-first serves basis.