This page indicates the procedure to submit an abstract for a keynote lecture in one of the special symposia.
Keynote speakers have been previously contacted by symposia organizers. If you have not been contacted and invited to give a keynote presentation in one special symposium, but you wish to submit a regular abstract to be reviewed and selected for an oral or poster presentation, please go to this page.
Symposium keynote abstract submission procedure
(please read the following paragraphs carefully before proceeding to the submission form)
- Use the provided template to prepare your abstract. Format guidelines are given in the template
- Save the abstract file with the last name of the submitting author
- Fill the abstract submission form (see link to the bottom of this page)
- In the form, indicate the symposium for which you have been invited to give your keynote lecture. Please refer to the the abbreviations listed here.
- Upload the abstract directly into the filled form (using the respective field in the form) and proceed with the form submission. You will receive a confirmation email to the email address you entered in the form
- Each abstract must be submitted by the actual presenting author
- All correspondence following your abstract submission will be sent to the email address indicated in the submission form
- Authors are requested to follow the template guidelines for format and content. The abstract document must not exceed one page in length and must not have figures, tables and references. Abstracts not fulfilling the formatting requirements may be returned to authors for re-editing.